A real-estate investor needs to wear a lot of hats: property expert, business executive, financial guru, and much more.
Over the years, our owner has appeared on numerous podcasts to discuss the many concerns of real-estate investors and property managers. And he’s shared a lot of great advice along the way.
Today, we’re pointing you toward 2 episodes that will help you on your own real-estate investor journey. They come from the following shows:
- The Real Estate Syndication Show
- The Lifetime CashFlow through Real Estate Podcast
Read on to learn a bit more about each episode and pick today’s listen.
The Real Estate Syndication Show
In this 7-day-a-week real-estate investing podcast, Whiney Sewell, founder of Life Bridge Capital, interviews “the most successful entrepreneurs in the real estate syndication business.”
The aim of the Real Estate Syndication Show is to help every active investor learn how the syndication business works and improve his or her business. It also helps passive investors who want to diversify into real estate understand where to invest.
In the episode “How to Manage Rapid Scaling with Josh Sterling,” Sewell and our owner discussed
- Stories of tremendous growth
- The importance of teamwork
- How to manage rapid scaling
- Partnering for a balance of strengths
- Raising capital
- And more
Listen to this episode here or on your favorite pod catcher:
The Lifetime CashFlow through Real Estate Podcast
This show “grants you access to expert real estate investors, syndicators, lenders, property managers and advisors” who share stories, tips, and advice on building successful multi-family real-estate businesses.
Host Rod Khleif is a seasoned and passionate real estate investor who is aiming to bring value to listeners and help them find financial success.
In Episode 227, “From Airline Pilot to Piloting a Multifamily Empire,” Khleif and our owner discussed topics like
- Understanding commercial blanket loans
- Renovation pitfalls to avoid
- Agency financing
- The value of real estate education
- Why competence builds confidence
- What property management to use at what growth level
- The value of independent adjusters
- How to handle catastrophic events
- Understanding tenant / landlord responsibilities
- The value of analyzing multiple deals
- The value of getting past your first property
- Understanding who the bottleneck is in your organization
Have a listen here: